In Okrabook you can define the roles and access rights for your employees.
To add new role, follow the below steps.
- Go to settings by clicking on the top right profile picture on the main page.
- Click on the roles.
- Click on the right blue button and press create role.
- Put the name for your role (e.g., coach, admin, finance) and a brief description.
- Define the permission level for each module.
You can also edit the role, to edit the role, follow the below steps.
- In the role page, click on the 3 vertical dotes under action column for the role you want to edit.
- Click on the edit.
- Make the changes and the then click submit.
Powered by Froala Editor