In Okrabook you can define the roles and access rights for your employees.
To add new role, follow the below steps.
1. Go to settings by clicking on the top right profile picture on the main page.
2. Click on the roles.
3. Click on the right blue button and press create role.
4. Put the name for your role (e.g., coach, admin, finance) and a brief description.
5. Define the permission level for each module.
You can also edit the role, to edit the role, follow the below steps.
1. In the role page, click on the 3 vertical dotes under action column for the role you want to edit.
2. Click on the edit.
3. Make the changes and the then click submit.
Powered by Froala Editor