In Okrabook you can manage multiple programmes (e.g., learn to swim, advance level) within any sport.
To add new programme, follow the below steps.
1. Click on the “Programmes” option in the left main menu.
2. Click on the right blue button and press create programme.
3. Fill in the details and link the programme to the specific sport.
4. Submit to create the programme.
To edit the programme, follow the below steps.
1. In the Programme page, click on the 3 vertical dotes under the action column for the programme you want to edit.
2. Click on the edit.
3. Make the changes and then click submit.
Powered by Froala Editor